- THE PACK – The pack contains 5.3 ounces of dried apricots coated in handmade and raw chocolate. The original chocolate contains no artificial additives or added sugars.
- ALL NATURAL PRODUCTS – This gluten free chocolate does not contain sugar or lactose. Ingredients: unrefined cocoa butter, cocoa mass, Jerusalem artichoke syrup, dried apricot, sugar-free.
- GREAT FOR ALL AGES – People of all ages and tastes enjoy sugar free chocolate in its purest form. The dried apricots add a special twist to the flavor, making it rich and savory, loved by kids and adults alike.
- KEEP IT OR GIFT IT – You can get this lactose free chocolate or essentially an eco-snack for yourself to enjoy with your morning tea or coffee or as a gift to your friends and family. You can bring it with you for dinners as a healthy dessert, gift it to colleagues, and even to your boss.
- SUPPORT ARMENIAN TRADITIONS – When you buy this tasty treat, you know that you are getting a small part of Armenia as well. Choco Ren is an amazing example of a proper shop where you can get authentic and organic Armenian products with the natural taste of Armenia.
How to use
You can have these dried apricots covered in chocolate made of unrefined cocoa butter at any time of day and night. Since it is dark and bitter, but still chocolate and fruit, after all, it might be a good idea to limit its intake or eat in the first half of the day in case you are on a diet. The fact that the chocolate is made of pure cocoa mass and sweetened by Jerusalem artichoke syrup, and dried apricots are handmade and only with natural ingredients makes it a perfect gift for a person who is cautious of what they eat, but also an amazing surprise for your kids as a healthy afterschool snack.
Be aware of the allergies you have, and stop using the product immediately if you notice any allergic reaction.
Make sure you keep the chocolate in a dry and cool place to avoid untimely damage or melting. Keep it away from people with allergies to any aforementioned ingredients.
There are no reviews yet.